Friday, March 30, 2007

Use your imagination

This is what I can show you off the bear so far, partially thanks to another visit in the doctors office, but that's another story. I got all the "accessories", as in arms, legs, ears, nose and shirt, done and I'm stitching along on the body, attaching everything one by one. You have to use your imagination to see the finished bear and to help you along here is a picture of what the original is supposed to look like.


Trust me, he'll look like that too, because I used to make lots of them.

If nothing else gets in the way I'll be working on my Bonita shirt again as soon as this special bear officially hits the light of day. Hopefully nothing else will jump the list and trust me, there is a list.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

That is going to be SOOOO cute!! Almost makes me want to learn to crochet ... almost.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Sue J. said...

Your bear is so cute! I used to crochet until knitting grabbed me. I know about those lists. I live and die by list making. Happy weekend knitting and crocheting.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Marina said...

That is just so adorable!

Don't you dare let the Fair Isle move down the list!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

How cute! I can't wait to see the little guy finished :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home