Thursday, February 15, 2007

Much better choice

Thanks to some good advise I tried the so called scarf pattern and look how much better it's turning out. I was experimenting with repeating the knit row on both sides to make both sides look the same, but desided to go with the original pattern form the Sheep in the City. Thanks a lot for it and baaaaah. Even though the pattern won't all be the same in the set, the color will still hold the whole theme together. I'm wondering if it's possible to knit this pattern in a round? Maybe next time I'll try it the long way. that should make it look good too. Ohh, the possibilities....


Do I need to explain that the before is on the left (maybe this time the pattern is a little more visible) and the after is on the right? Didn't think so. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

Love, love, LOVE the colours!!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

p.s. thanks for the pattern - I'm eyeing up my stash already!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks so pretty so far! I love those colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home