Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Set is done

Thanks to a day off and a three hour trip into South Carolina I have some more FO's to show you. I finished the mittens and the scarf to go with it, now the set is complete. I really wish the camera could capture the braid pattern better, but once I push that button and review the picture it seems all washed out.



The next thing on the needles are another pair of baby booties. This time in pink. Those are for a new mom in our unit who just had another baby girl this last weekend. I also wanted to whip up a blanket, but on such short notice (I know there were 9 months in the making) I was more leaning towards a rag quilt in flannel. We'll see what the sewing closet spits out at me when I tackle it this afternoon. Stay tuned.

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Marina said...

LOL! Is that also how you choose what yarn to use?!

Gosh, how many things have you finished this year already? They're gorgeous!

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very cute booties. What pattern are you using?

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ey Geli, das sind sehr süße Babschühchen. Welche Vorlage benutzt du? *Grins*
LG Karin

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that scarf went fast!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

What a great hat, mittens & scarf set! BEAUTIFUL & it looks very very soft. I also love those booties & like other commenters, would like to know what pattern you're using.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Tami said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
We have a total of 16 alpacas now.

Nice job on the set, lovely color.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Verona said...

Any chance getting the pattern? :)
Verona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home