Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Did you see it??????

Just wanted to let you know that I got the new Knit Picks Fall Catalog in the mail yesterday and there, on page 44, is the Diagonals in Flight Cardigan. In print. Too bad my name isn't on there, but that's the one I did. It's so exciting. It just always looks so much better on the model than pinned out on my carpet. I don't know if I would have chosen that yarn, or better yet that color. I might have went with something more one colored, but that was their choice. Anyway, I made it and I'm proud that everyone can see it now. Should I sign that page now and put it in a frame? Don't tempt me. I'm sure I'm not the only test knitter out there, but it's new and it's exciting (I think I mentioned that before). I better stop now. Ommhhhh. Gotta relax.

I'll talk to you later.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Very exciting indeed! Yes, you must save it!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

I got mine yesterday too, and the first thing I looked for was your name. Be proud anyway. It's all about how it makes you feel. I'm sure there will be lots more to come.
I'm just finishing up one for the store now and I'll post it soon.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Sue J. said...

I sure hope my copy comes today!!! Will you do autographs?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Petra said...

Es ist so schade, dass Knit Picks nicht nach Deutschland schickt. Die haben sooo tolle Sachen. Obwohl vielleicht ist es ja auch gut so ;-) Noch mehr Stash hier wird wohl irgendwann meinen Mann in den Wahnsinn treiben. Obwohl ich ja fleissig auch seine Family mit Selbstgestrickten versorge.

Liebe GrĂ¼sse
Petra

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's totally exciting and it never gets less exciting! Frame it & enjoy it!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you, congrats!

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it yet....sitting here waiting anxiously for my catalog.
Congrats!

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dang! I've not gotten it yet!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Angelika,
wow, Glueckwunsch, superschoen! Hast du nicht noch mehr fuer knitpicks gestrickt, ist das schon gedruckt worden?
Liebe Gruesse, Anja

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Julie said...

This is so great - I am so proud of you. Now you need to start keeping track of your "professional projects" for your portfolio.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

I'm excited for you! If you decide not to frame it, I think you definitely should save it in a portfolio.

I'm going to check the mailbox right now to see if mine is there. I'm so excited to see it in print!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home