Sunday, November 02, 2008

KP 12 revealed

I found another one of my KP testknits revealed on their website today. It's the Heart Pants from Hannah Fettig's book "Closely Knit". It's available at KP, of course.


So that leaves only one more in the loop. It's the one with the scary sciccor picture. :)
In the meantime I'm keeping myself busy with smaller projects. But you already know that. Here is the one I'm currently working on. It was supposed to be another hat, but turned into these mittens.

These are the White Witch Mitts from IK Spring 2008. I just ran into the right yarn in my stash, but ended up reversing the colors. I'm knitting those in 3mm cables and so far they are moving along quite nicely. Bad thing is, I'm almost done with them, so now I have to hunt for another project. Yes, I know, I still have a couple of WIPs, but there is just something about casting on for something new vs. knitting on the same old same old. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some really cute pants! I want a pair for me. :-)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Those pants are way too cute! And great mittens!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Monika said...

Aww the pants are cute! I like the mittens, nice color choice! Can you send some knitting mojo my way, please? Haven't touched anything fibery, and don't feel like it. I see you've been very busy knitting awewome hats while I was away. :o)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Yarnhog said...

Oh, those little pants are adorable! I wish I had a little girl to knit for.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - I know exactly what you mean!!
I love the gloves and don't recall them from Spring 2008 - will go dig up the mag and check them out again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home