Saturday, May 10, 2008

KP 8 Revealed

How do you like this cardigan? Pretty nice, hugh? I found this today on Knitpicks.

Now compair it to this:

Yup, it's my tidepool lace knitting I did a while back for them. It made it to the website and should be in the next catalog too. I'm glad it looks great on the model. It was lots of knitting, constant knitting, but in the end it was worth it. I like it. See Michelle, this is what you look forward too, except that your name won't be mentioned, but that's ok. The fellow bloggers, that follow my blog, know I did it and that's all that matters. Thank you all for putting up with my teaser pictures all the time.

I'm almost done with the last one I'm making for them. All I can say it's gray and it's a sweater. Woohoo, that should narrow it down, right? Yeah, well, that's all you are going to get for now. :). Now I wonder what they have to offer next time.

I don't know what I'm going to be working on in the meantime, but I'm sure I'll find something. After all, I got that big box of yarn from Keri to go through and instant gratification that comes with doing small things isn't so bad either.

Have a nice weekend and a good mothers day, for all that it applies to.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Yarnhog said...

It's beautiful!

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Monika said...

It DOES look nice on the model. I like the color too. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Marianne said...

Brava! That tidepool is one of my all time favourite colours, just so yummy.

Happy Mother's Day to you also!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Wow! I just love it! Great work, Angelika.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

That came out great! I always look forward to the reveal. :~)

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great looking sweater. I get such a kick out of seeing the knitwear from people I know, I can't wait to start doing my own. :-)

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another lovely project by you!!

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really gorgeous! Too bad they don't identify the knitters.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Hallo Angelika! Habe deinen Blog entdeckt und hätte da ein paar Fragen zu Baumholder. Ist zwar schon ein paar Jahre her, wie ich deinem Blog entnehme. aber vielelicht kannst du mir helfen. Bitte mail mich an: quiltjona at yahoo.de
Danke

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Angelika,

hab heute wieder mal einen Blogspaziergang gemacht... Wow, hast du schöne Sachen gemacht! Und deine Jungs sind ja total gewachsen!! Sieht aus, als ob es dir richtig gut ginge! Klasse!

Liebe Grüße
Karin

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute. How fun to see that it fit the model so well.

Personally, I think they should post the sample knitters name, but that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home