Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag, you're it

Michelle tagged me the other day and I almost forgot about it. This is a cute one, so here we go.

“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Being a SAHM with a then 1-year-old in the Mojave desert in the middle of nowhere.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Get the boys ready for school, go to work, walk the dog, do some laundry, knit, blog, go out to dinner (it's friday!)

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Yogurt, granola bars, sour cream with sugar (no, I'm not pregnant, just weird sometimes), gummi bears and sour octopus gummies

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Pay off all my bills and open a yarn store. Go figure

5) Places I have lived:

Schweinfurt and Baumholder, Germany (obviously); Fort Stewart, GA (twice); San Diego, CA; Fort Irwin, CA and soon I can add Fort Knox, KY to the list

6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about: Ashley, Wannietta, Del, Tami, and Connie

I hope all of them will play, so we can get to know a little more about each other than what we knit.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew your answers would be interesting. :-)

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've covered a lot of territory!

Open a yarn store? Who could have seen that one coming? ;)

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I want to open a yarn store, too! Interesting...

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these games are always fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home