Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I want to blog, I swear I do, but something always seems to get in the way. So now I just took the time, ignored everything else, even the nagging dog and the child next to me, telling me everything about playing Halo 3 I don't want to know, and plugged in my new toy. Guess what, this is what I'm using right now.





This is my new little Toshiba laptop that my husband insisted I'd have. I deserve it, he says. Hmm, what does he want? Or better yet, what does he want to buy to justify buying me this one? We'll see. He does things like that. Keri knows. The whole reason for that was that my older son caught something on our laptop, which made it not hook up to the Internet anymore. I wouldn't connect to the Internet Explorer anymore. Now this one works like a charm and I can even work Blogger perfectly again. I can link and I can move around my pics again, which was impossible before.

Now on the knitting note, I wanted to show you the last delivery from the UPS guy.

This is my new KP testknit. 17 balls of Comfy. Yes, it's going to be a big one this time, but I have a pretty generous deadline. I did my swatch and now I'm off to casting on. Once I have something to show for, I'll take some more pics.

Well, that's going to have to do for now. I'm needed again. Gotta run.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Nice present! Maybe he's just happy to be back with you and the family, ergo - gifts all around! Can't beat that. And that yarn looks incredibly soft - how does it feel?

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Enjoy your new toy! My hubby does the same thing. I got a spinning wheel because he wanted a new computer. :~)

I have a few skeins of the comfy yarn and it feels really nice. I have some more I'm waiting for the mailman to bring me so I can start making dresses for my youngest. I'm thinking about using it to make A Cardigan for Arwen for my sis.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Good Yarns said...

A working computer seems to now be so connected to our daily lives...it's a little scary, huh? The yarn pile looks huge: 17 balls!

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new toy!!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Monika said...

Nice looking new toy! I liked knitting with Comfy, and I liked my colors too. No offence, but I could not knit a large piece in the color you've got delivered. :o)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

At least I get to see what's in your package. I love the colour.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Oh man, you get to do all the fun stuff!!!! Congrats on the new laptop, I know you are going to really enjoy it.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a bit of yarn! I don't like sharing my laptop so TOTB and I have our own. Luckily he's frugal enough that if one of us gets something big, he's too nervous to spend money to get a second big thing. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home