Saturday, July 05, 2008

Disney World Pics





We had a fun time at Walt Disney World in Florida, but I think I did more walking in those two days than in a whole week at work. I'm so tired of walking. We got to sit down once in a while too.









We went through all four parks Disney World has to offer in two days. We stayed in the military hotel in the Disney resort and had free bus transportation to all the different parks and Downtown Disney, where all the shops were. This is a view from the hotel.
And the hotel itself.


On the way there we stopped by in Daytona (my husband tried to stop by every bikeshop on the way) and in the parking lot I caught this picture and thought it was pretty cool.



Or course I had my knitting with me and right now I'm about 5 more cable twists away from finishing my test knit. I also did a little crochet in the meantime, just to use up some of my stash leftovers.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm hoping to take my girls there in the next couple of years.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home